Date(s) - 03/31/2019
9:00am - 4:00pm
Practical Pistol Skills 2 introduces students to intermediate and advanced gun-handling skill sets and drills. Students are expected to perform previously learned skills and tactics in conjunction with the introduction of new material. Course content is heavily focused upon the combative draw-stroke, movement, varied conventional and unconventional shooting positions and close proximity engagements.
Course Topics/Modules of Instruction:
- Firearms Safety/Range Safety
- Close Tactical Shooting
- Grounded & Positional Shooting
- Reactive Movement/Combat Turns
- Introduction to Proactive Movement – Shooting on the Move
- NYS pistol license
- serviceable handgun
- comfortable clothing or duty uniform
- 350 rounds ammunition
- minimum of 3 magazines or speedloader & holders
- sturdy belt & strong side holster only
- eye & ear protection
- weather appropriate clothing
- note taking materials
- cover garment
** Lunch is limited to 30-40 minutes
*** Contact us today if you would like to host MDTS at your range or come to us here in the Upstate NY region for one of our Practical Pistol Skills Courses. We have range and classroom facilities available that can accommodate large groups (12+), semi-private (2-4) or private training.
This event is fully booked.