Date(s) - 04/11/2014 - 04/13/2014
8:30am - 4:30pm
Pelham Fish & Game Club
Category(ies) No Categories
The focus this year will be on Enhancing Your Defensive Skills.
The summit will last for two and a half days and will allow the participants to meet with and learn from the training industry’s leading experts.
This is the best value for training this year. Do not miss it!
- Bill Lewitt – Tactical Medicine
- Cecil Burch – Ground Fighting
- Wes Doss – Two Man Team Tactics
- Chris Fry – Shotgun Techniques
- Dave Harrington – Defensive Pistol
- Kelly Venden – AR Platform
- Mike Centola – Computer Security
- Mike Janich – Intro to Knife Techniques
- William Aprill – Disarms and Take-aways
- Mike Seeklander – CCW Handgun Skills
- We will be working with the instructors to ensure that this summit will have the best mix of subject matter ever. You can be assured that there will be shooting sessions, hands-on sessions and classroom sessions and a lunch hour lecture. Come tune up your skills! More to come – watch this space!
- We will post an itemized list of required gear soon (at least a month before the summit) – so keep an eye out.
As usual, there will be:
- a Man-on-Man Shoot Off for the students with prize money added
- a raffle
- a grab-bag of goodies from sponsors:
Thank you! to last year’s sponsors:
Khyber (Wes Doss)
CFS (Rob Pincus)
Spyderco (MIke Janich)
La Police Gear (Door Prize)
GOAL (Door Prize)
ITW Military Products
Rite in the Rain
A discount is available to:
- Members of Pelham F&G
- Members of GOAL
- Members of GO-NH
- Members of NYFirearms
- or for two (or more) people signing up at the same time
Advance sign up is required for all.
MDTS will be presenting a Practical Shotgun Skills block of instruction at the conference this year.
Seminar content will include but is not limited to:
- Firearm Safety/Range Safety
- Four Points of Contact, Mounting & Recoil Mitigation
- Shotgun Ready Positions
- Preparatory Gun Handling
- Emergency & Tactical Loading
- A serviceable shotgun
- 150 Bird shot
- 25 Buckshot
- Eye and Ear protection
- appropriate clothing for weather
- gloves & knee pads
* A pistol is not required to attend this course.
** Contact us today if you would like to host MDTS at your range or come to us here in the Mohawk Valley region for one of our Practical Shotgun Skills Courses. We have range and classroom facilities available that can accommodate large groups (12+), semi-private (2-4) or private training (1 on 1).
TO REGISTER GO TO: NES Summit 2014 or email TEAM@NESHOOTERS.COM